Become a member
Life Membership £286.34
Freshers’ Fortnight offer! Between 1 October – 21 October Life Membership just £257.50!
For those who are:
- Fully matriculated members of the University or alumni
- Members of the OILP (full time for one year or more)
- Qualifying members of the Department of Education Studies (full time for one year or more)
- Members of the Department of Continuing Education (full time for one year or more)
- MA status in the University of Oxford
It’s also possible to join as a Long-Term Member (for further details please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or come to the General Office).
Access Life Membership £169.95
Freshers’ Fortnight offer! Between 1 October – 21 October Access Life Membership just £154.50!
The Oxford Union is committed to improving access. We are therefore proud to be leading the way with an excellent Access Scheme for those who:
- Are eligible for the Full UK Government Maintenance Loan for their current course of study
- Qualify for Life Membership
Please include a photocopy of your award letter when you apply. It is also possible to pay for Access Life membership via monthly standing order: please ask for the Access Life by STO form.
If you qualify, then you may join confidentially as a Life Member on the Access Scheme, giving you a substantial price reduction, marking real value for money and affordability.
Are you sure you’re eligible for Access Membership?
PLEASE DO NOT apply for Access Membership unless you:
- qualify for Life Membership
- are in receipt of a full UK Government Maintenance Loan
- the award is for your current course of study
Please include a photocopy of your award letter when you apply.
We have a number of membership options available for students at Oxford Brookes University, Visiting Students affiliated with the University of Oxford, University Staff, and Oxford residents.
If you’ve lost your Union Card and need a replacement, please register for our Digital Membership card if you know your membership number.